Forum Discussion

SarulathaDhayal
Community Member
3 years ago

Translate labels in Scenario template

While working on non-English courses, not able to edit labels like 'Next, Continue and Try again' in the Scenario template. It is critical to change these labels as the labels of other templates can be edited.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Jaya,

If you open the Label set for your course, you will find there is a section related to Scenario type blocks.

You can change the labels used for Scenarios on that page.

• Hello, I updated the label settings to French, but it still doesn't seem to populate the labels with French.  Is there something manual we need to do?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Angela,

When you preview the course, which language labels do you see?

• Ok, when I started preview mode from the landing page (instead of partway through a lesson) the labels seem to be visible now!

• I experiens the same problem. I am setting it to an swedisch word. but it still doesn't seem to populate the label

• Hello, Kennet! Do you notice a difference if you view the course's Share link?

Let us know if you still aren't seeing the correct labels when viewing the Share link, and we'll take a closer look! 

KennetGonzal210
      Community Member

I notice when i preview the scenario inside edit mode the labels don't translate, but when I preview the hole course from start page the labels translate.

Med vänlig hälsning
      Kennet Gonzalez
      Digital Utbildningsproducent

hazelB
        Staff

Hi Kennet!  Sorry to hear you are encountering this. Let's try these steps:

1. Please make sure your browser is updated. If you try another supported browser, do you still encounter the issue?

2. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

3. Try to clear your cache and restart your computer. Is the issue still present?