Forum Discussion

DebbieKropp-130
Community Member
4 months ago

Translation to Word Template

Hello,

When I use the function to translate to Word (File >> Translation >> Export to Word), the tables within the Word document are messy. Some columns have different widths. For example, the Source Text columns can vary from 3.5 cm to 9.7 cm, and the Translation column can vary from 1.45cm to 6cm. Then, I have to adjust the document Margins (to Narrow) and make each Table (AutoFit Contents)When the course is large and has several Senes this can become rather time-consuming.  

Therefore, my question is, can a Word document template be created and or modified so that the Translation to Word automatically adjusts to the 'created/modified' Word Template?

Thank you.

• Hello Debbie!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! There isn't currently a way to create a Word document template and import the content into the format you build. However, I'd like to submit this as a feature request to our team. We'll update you if this makes it on our feature roadmap!

DebbieKropp-130
      Community Member

Thank you!  This would be an enormous help and an immense time-saving task if the feature could be applied!