Forum Discussion

RobertaBogany
Community Member
2 years ago

Try It Slides missing Layer for "Correct"

I have several slides from my Try It mode missing the layer when the correct item is selected.  How can I add it?

• Hi Roberta,

Thanks for reaching out!

To help me better understand the issue, I want to confirm what you're looking to do. Here are two options that may be helpful:

• If you would like a feedback layer to appear when the learner chooses the correct or incorrect step, you can use Test Mode.

• If you would like Storyline to provide small hints for the learner, you can open Try Mode Options and select Show hint captions

If you've followed these steps above and need additional assistance, I'd be happy to take a closer look at your file! You can upload it here or privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

RobertaBogany
      Community Member

Thank you for this response. I see that there is an option in the Try It Mode for “show correct feedback”. I added this option and it showed the layer for “Correct”, but I still didn’t get what I needed. I went back to a previous story and saw that what I was looking for is under the Hotspot layer. Sorry to have bothered you!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D8F8DB.2DF35E40]

• Hi Roberta,

No apology is necessary!

I'm glad to hear you solved this issue. If you run into any trouble, please let me know. I'll be happy to help!

RobertaBogany
      Community Member

Is the "Test It" "Try It" differences what will also cause you to not see a layer for Key Press on those slides with typing?