Forum Discussion

KarenBruton-950
Community Member
8 months ago

Unable to save course to Articulate platform

Good morning!

I am new to Articulate 360. Recently I saved a course to my private folder and also a team folder. They are no longer there. I am now trying to save a new course I created onto team folder but can only save to my own c-drive. I am signed in. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

thank you!

• With Storyline, it's best to always work on your C-drive. Save your files there.* Then copy them to whatever location you want to use for backups.

*Also open files that are on your C-drive. Never work on a file over a network. Even slight network disruptions that you might not notice can impact a .story file.

• Judy

thanks for your speedy response!

So sorry meant to say y-drive not c-drive. On storyboard when I want to share with team members how do I save to Articulate - it does not give me the option even though I am signed in?

greatly appreciate it

Karen

• You don't save a Storyline project "to Articulate." You save it as a .story file on your local drive. As I said above, you can then transfer that file to a backup location, just like you would transfer other kinds of files. If someone else on your team needs to work on the file, they should download a copy to their local drive. Of course, they must have an Articulate license to open the .story file.

If by "share with team members" you mean you want them to see what's in the course and how it works, publish the course to Review 360, and then send them the link. Here's more info about that: How Content Owners Manage Review 360 Items - Series - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)