Forum Discussion

RichLucas
Community Member
5 months ago

Uploading images today

Hi - Anyone else unable to upload images today on Rise?  I get an error message straight away?

AnaAsinas
    Community Member

This is happening to me today. I tried clearing my cache and using another browser, but still not working :( Help, please! 

DebClemons
      Community Member

I've been having issues for 3 weeks. Frustrating and hope they can determine the solution soon.

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi AnaAsinas

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you've opened a case and you're working with my colleague Lianne. You're in great hands! 
      We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a wonderful start to your day! 

• Hi Rich!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble uploading images to Rise 360!

Like Karl, I was also able to upload images without issues. To clarify, does this behavior occur across all browsers, or is it local to one? Also does clearing the browser's cache make an improvement?

If that doesn't do the trick, please connect with our support engineers through a support case. Including a screenshot of the error message you received would be helpful as well!

DebClemons
    Community Member

I have also been struggling with image uploads to my Rise course for 3 weeks. I submitted a case with the support team but have not reached a solution. I have tried using my internet provider and my mobile hotspot for connection, tried using Edge and Chrome after deleting browser history, etc. I've also asked a couple of my colleagues to try uploading the images. The issue - it states uploading image and then circles for a long time, then the message 'error' is displayed. The images are from iStock and infographics I've created. I'm able to upload an image from Articulate Content Library but not images outside of their library. I've checked the size and confirmed it is less than 5G. I'm at a loss...................