Forum Discussion

VroniqueCalais
Community Member
3 years ago

[URGENT] Bug reported - impossible to go further than 1st screen

Hi everyone,

I'm having big trouble with my Storyline modules: I can't go further than 1st screen, either it be on Review 360, LCMS or LMS.

Does anyone of you have or have had the same problem?

I really have no idea where the probleme is. Modules are published in SCORM 2004 (but no need of scorm package for Review), I tried to change the quality options...

I've already sent a message to support but I'm afraid they'll answer me in a long time and I need to give quickly an answer to people calling me and saying "it's not working!".

Thank you so much for your help.

Veronique.

EDIT : further tests showed modules don't work on Firefox but with Google Chrome or Edge. I do need them to work on Firefox  though... any idea on what can be changed in parameters either in Storyline or in Firefox? Thanks!

SteveGannon
    Community Member

Take a look at the Objectif3 layout in the slide master. Picture 4, which is your progress bar, has been expanded 1000% (you may need to scroll the slide down a bit to see it when viewing the slide master layout). Reimport a corrected version of Picture 4 and you should be all set.

• Oh yeah, thank you so muck Steve! It works! So simple and yet so hard to find.

I was already wondering how I would tell my client modules don't work anymore on Firefox...

I don't understand how this thing happened though...

Thanks again!