Forum Discussion

24 days ago

Welcome to the New E-Learning Heroes!

Hello! I’m Ginger Swart, a Community Manager here at Articulate, and I’m thrilled to welcome you to our new E-Learning Heroes Community! Please check out this article to watch a walkthrough video of our site and our FAQ article for more information. 

The work to move to our new site started over a year ago. To prepare for this, we have migrated over 1.5 million community members, 2100+ articles, 970+ examples and downloads, and more discussion posts than I can count! We had a beta period with our Super Heroes, and we appreciate all of the feedback we received from them. But with that much content, we anticipate there will be some hiccups, so please use this discussion to let us know about any issues you find and any feedback you want to share with us.

I hope you’ll love the new community as much as I do!

• Anyone else have issues with post replies being rejected if you type the number 3 as an actual numeral? This has happened to me repeatedly across multiple posts. It does not always happen, but when it does it will generate a popup that says something like "3" is not allowed in the community. Until I replace 3 with three, I can't post.

• Any idea when links to E-learning Heroes in Google search results will start working again? Currently, those links tend to redirect me to the homepage with the error "Access Denied You do not have access to this area of the community or it doesn't exist"

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

A few links to some of my old "Tips" posts gave me that error message. I found out from the staff that discussions that didn't have any activity within the last 3 years weren't transferred to this new site. Instead, they were archived. In other words, those old links will never work. 

BenoitDoidic172
        Community Member

Given that that there are quite a few Storyline bugs reported 3+ years ago that still haven't been addressed, it seems illogical to not let us view the discussion for workarounds and fixes. Oh well.

AuroraHeber
    Community Member

Seems like still some kinks to work out, but I am enjoying the new community so far. Appreciate any updates provided when those things are resolved. 

• Articulate is surely a boon for all e-learning creators. Appreciate the way you kept yourself connected with millions of users. Hope it will go better and better over the time. one of my pain area in Storyline is:

#The Timeline, needs to be more effective and easy to handle.