A new joinee

May 26, 2023

Hi everyone, I am on a 30 day free trial period. I have just completed my first course and published and uploaded it on Review 360. 

However, I do not see the course anywhere else in my personal settings in the dashboard. As of now, I have to use the review link to see the course. Where can I find it or how can I upload it in my personal contents? 

Also, it would be a big help if someone could also let me know how can I access my course post the trial period? I understand that I should have a web published output,  but don't know how to go about it. Any leads will be appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Pritha,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community, and thanks for trying out Articulate 360! I'm happy to help with your concerns!

You should find the course in your Review 360 dashboard; please follow the link below.

Alternatively, you can go to the Review link of your course and click the button in the upper left of the screen.

Review 360 course

After your trial ends, Storyline 360 will stop working. Be sure to publish courses that you want to keep before you cancel.

You can use the article below as a reference for in-depth information on what to do before your trial ends and what happens to your content, including Rise 360 courses.

Let me know if you have additional questions!