Can multiple people publish the same course to Articulate Review?

Jul 15, 2020

Hello,

While we can easily share our courses with each other in Rise by changing the collaboration settings, we can't seem to do the same thing in Review.

One of my team mates has recently left. I have taken over her courses but cannot access them in Review without going into each course individually. I also do not get the notifications that someone has provided feedback...these are now going to a defunct email address.

I also am unable to publish a new version of these courses. Instead, I seem to have to publish a new item...in which case I lose all of the existing feedback on the course.

Has anyone figured out how to publish a new version of someone else's course?

Thanks,

Ashley

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

31 Replies
L Sutherland

Hi Steven,

Can you add my voice too? I can't stress enough how much we really, really need this feature. Having all course managers be able to publish an updated version of a course to review 360, rather than just the 'owner' will really be invaluable. It would save us so much time.

I see there is something in the feature roadmap relating to team folders in Rise and Review 360 that mentions "allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project" Does this mean this is actively being worked on?

Steven Benassi

Hi L Sutherland!

Thanks for the feedback! So glad to hear that this feature will save you time when you're collaborating in Review 360!

Yes, that's correct! This feature has been added to our Feature Roadmap and is in development, so you're in the right place for updates regarding its release! I've included your voice in the report and will update this discussion as soon as we have any news to share.

Have a great start to your week!

Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Jose Tansengco

Hello Diana,

Yes, you are correct. Publishing a project to an existing Review 360 course adds another version to that item while retaining the original link. Everyone who has access to the Review 360 item in the Team Folder can publish a new version of the course, and everyone who has access to the original link will see the new version.