not able to publish to REVIEW 360

Jul 01, 2021

Hello,

sorry, have been posting for the last 2 days...having a lot of challenges, and  I am not even new tho SL or Articulate prods.

I am adding an SL block to my RISE course. Trying to publish to Review 360 and then insert the block into my RISE course.  I am not able to publish to Review 360! Attached is the message...?

I tried to re-publish a course that I have published in review 360 before, and I received the same message.

Is the site down?

8 Replies
Trellis Manning

I've had the same issue with Storyline 360, it happens at certain times and other times not. Lately it's been every time. My internet works and I've tried working from my desktop and also restarting my computer. This issue has persisted for the past month. I never know when it will happen though. Any help will be appreciated. I receive the same error as attached. 

Becca Levan

Hello Trellis,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you're having trouble when publishing your Storyline 360 courses to Review 360. I'd love to help out here!

Could you try publishing the sample course I've attached and let us know if you still see that error? Also, if you can share one of the troublesome courses with us here, we'd be happy to test things on our end!

Alyssa Gomez

Hello there, Michael! I'm so sorry you ran into that error. We're experiencing an issue in Articulate 360 right now, and while we work to resolve it, publishing from Rise 360 to Review 360 is currently disabled. We'll let you know as soon as this is resolved.

You can also stay up-to-date by subscribing to our status page here: https://www.articulatestatus.com/