Republish new version of course over team-mate's older version

May 07, 2021

I was wondering if anyone knew how to publish a new version of a course over the top of a team-mate's course? I believe that each published course in Review 360 is locked to a single license. But it seems to me that if the license is part of a team, they should be able to do this.

The reason  for this is simple enough. Original team members might not do the maintenance edits that crop up over the course of months or years. They might  even have left the company. And course reviewers would like the ability to refer to their original notes. 

We could transplant the reference comments to the new version. That seems slightly burdensome. Also, if the original creator is still around we could ask them to do the re-publishing, but that also is kind of a time-waster, especially since we could just re-publish and be done with it. [Perhaps this is what we will have to do.]

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

2 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Mark,

You are correct. Currently, Review 360 is per user. We do have a feature request we are tracking for Teams Collaboration. I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful. 

This conversation is linked to the report so that we can share updates with you here in the future.

Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!