Review 360 not updating the e-learning content

Mar 23, 2023

Hi ,

I have made some changes in a course in  Articulate 360 but when I publish it in Review 360 the old content is showing, is not showing the updated content.

I have saved a copy, I have cleared cookies, I have restart the computer but seems like nothing is working. 

Any ideas to solve it ?

Thanks

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Isabel, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. 

I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience:

• Are you publishing from Rise 360, or Storyline 360?
  • If you're publishing from Storyline 360, where does clicking on 'View Project' take you? 

• When you click on the current version section of your Review 360 course, does it show previous versions?

• Are you the owner of the Review 360 course that you are trying to publish a new version to? Note that you can only publish new versions of courses that you own.

Looking forward to your response! 

Kelly Auner

Hi lijun,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue!

I'm happy to help troubleshoot and have a couple of clarifying questions for you.

• When you publish the Storyline course to Review 360, did you select Create a new item or Publish a new version of an existing item? If a new item was published, there will be a second course on your Review 360 dashboard.

Windows 10 2023-03-29 at 12.48.07 PM

If the issue continues, I'd like to connect you with one of our Support Engineers so we can investigate what's going on. You can submit a support case, here!