Review 360 publishing

Feb 28, 2021

Hi all, 
I'm having some trouble with Review 360. I am assigned as a course manager on a Rise course. I can easily upload a review, but when it comes to updating the review once people have given comments for me, I cannot update the existing review. It just creates a new one and doesn't give me the the option to "Publish a new version of an existing item" like it does for my colleague. I have attached screen grabs of what my colleague sees and what I can see. 
Is there a setting we need to change to allow me to do this?

Any help would be great! Thank you.   

Pinned Reply
3 Replies
Tanya V

Hi All, would anyone be able to assist us on this one? Not sure if it is a bug.

Under our teams account I can publish to Review 360 multiple times and always keep the same link and hence the same comments. But Molly cannot, she is always given just one option to create a new version. So we end up losing the comments history.

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Ren Gomez

Hi Molly and Tanya,

I see that you connected with my teammate, Vevette, and she was able to clarify how collaboration works!

When collaborators publish to Review 360, the course will always get published to the owner's Review 360 account.

The 'publish to existing content in Review 360' option will only show when you have existing content on your Review 360 account. You can try creating a new course (so that you're the owner) then publish this to Review 360. After this, you'll then see the second option.

There's currently no option for collaborators to update an existing Review 360 content from the owner's account, but we'll reach back out with any updates to this feature request!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.