Review 360 - sharing content with previous reviewers

Jan 19, 2022

When I add a new Rise 360 course to Review 360 for the first time, it is sharing this link notification with colleagues who had reviewed previous courses. In some cases this means people are being spammed with updates for courses they are not working on. Each time I add a new course I select add new so should create an independent link not connected to the previous course. Please can someone advise why this is happening and how to make it stop.

Thanks

1 Reply
Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Kerry!

Reviewers shouldn't get an email notifying them that a new version of your project was uploaded to Review 360; however, they can choose one of these settings for notifications if they have an Articulate ID:

• Your Activity triggers email notifications when someone replies to your comments or @mentions you. This is the default setting for all reviewers except the project owner.
  • All Activity triggers email notifications for all comments and replies on this Project. This is the default setting for the project owner.
  • Mute Project never sends email notifications.

If you're experiencing something else, connect with us in a support case so we can dig in further!