Sharing folders from Review 360?

Nov 18, 2019

It seems like if you can make folders in Review 360, you should be able to share the entire folder, instead of having to give separate links to each published item.  Or am I missing something?

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

59 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Gordon!

Currently, there isn't a reviewer-facing folder option. Each project will be accessed individually by its shareable link.

I'll let our team know that you have a need to share a link to a folder of courses. If we add this folder functionality to Review 360, we'll share the news with you here!

Gordon Wimpress

Thank you. Yes, it seems logical if you can make folders, that you'd want to be able to share them, at least some of the time. I'm publishing a bunch of Storylines for Review, and several people need to review them all, so giving out individual links is cumbersome.

Adrian Harvey

I would also like to echo this request. When you are generating a lot of content it is very cumbersome to send people multiple links.  One other comment I have seen so many posts that promise to share feedback if something is introduced as a result of feedback, but I have yet to see anything that actually has been introduced, how about a page where we can see the things that have been requested and their status....

implemented/being implemented/ considering/rejected

One is not particularly inspired to give feedback and suggestions if they produce no results, even negative results at least let us know that things are genuinely being considered.

Jennifer Sniderman

Agree! I will have a bunch of courses in a folder and would like an option to share at the folder level as well. 

Also, I'd like to have control over the order in which the files show up. Currently the most recent file loaded is at the top left. I'd like to be able to reorder them with a drag and drop rather than file name as the file names are set for external LMS. 

Katherine Davison

I agree with this request.  I am in a project training team where the three trainers all work closely together, it would be great to either allow all access to team members or to be able to share a folder with the team members.  

If a trainer goes sick and an SME has a query or request this access would be invaluable.

Ren Gomez

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate you all chiming in with what you'd like to see in Review 360! We've championed your requests internally and wanted to share a sneak peek into the vision we have for how Review 360 will evolve in 2021.

Please note: This is an early outline of proposed features that will be reassessed throughout our planning and development phases.

Sharing & Collaboration

• Share item/folder with your team
  • Admin view of content
  • Team permissions for project updates

Organization & Content Management

• Folder hierarchy and structure improvements
  • Bulk item actions
  • Export/Publish to specific folders
  • Version Management
  • Manually uploading SL360 courses
  • Export as SCORM package

We're sharing this high-level update with you all to reinforce our commitment to improving Review 360. Much of the details around these features have yet to be fleshed out, but we will continue working through this to get it right!

Tanner Swenson

Hi All,

We have struggled with Review360 when we need someone to be able to export to/take over a Review360 item. For example, we have someone leaving the company this week who has projects under review, so we must then create new exports from Storyline and then copy all of the SMEs comments to the new exported version to be able to show them the updated content with their comments on the slides. Is there still no solution to taking over or sharing the export abilities of multiple connected users to the same Review360?

Lauren Connelly

Hello Tanner!

We still don't have a feature where multiple people can share export abilities to Review 360. If your colleague who will be leaving has Review content, you can choose to transfer their content to another member of your team. This way, the Review content will belong to someone else.

I've updated our report to reflect all of the requests in this discussion. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us!

Adrian Harvey

In your post on How we Manage Feature Requests it says.....
https://articulate.com/support/article/How-We-Manage-Feature-Requests

"Our development team evaluates feature requests alongside their queue of bug fixes, new features already on the roadmap, and other projects. If a new feature makes it onto the roadmap, our team designs, develops, and tests it. And when it’s ready, we share the good news!"

Can I suggest you share your roadmap so we can see what's coming instead of having to continually enquire where something is