Storyline 3 vs Review 360

Jan 16, 2022

Can I upload a project created in S3 to Review 360? Also, what access do the reviewers need for Review 360? Do they need a Storyline 360 account?

Thank you!

3 Replies
Ron Price

Storyline 3 does not work with Review 360.

However, if you are using Storyline 360 and publish to Review 360, you can send anyone the link and they can review and comment.  They will either need to have a 360 account or they can just provide an email address to be able to make comments. But they do not need any of the software installed or any account with Articulate.

ANNE Learning

Hi Sally! I have similar concerns and have just finished lengthy discussions with very helpful articulate support agents. We have security concerns as well, and all software has to be validated as a result before installation (deployment). If that's the issue for you as well, I can tell you that you'll need to get the latest versions of articulate 360 and storyline 360 validated, and then you should be good to use both for at least a year before you have to upgrade and initiate a new validation. I don't know if this helps, but just wanted to chip in. I'm not aware of any security issues, so I'm curious about that.