Storyline 360 unable to publish new version of existing item to Review 360

Apr 11, 2024

Hi

When I attempt to republish a version of a Storyline 360 file, I am unable to create a new version of an existing file. 

I am told "No items are linked to this project". The list of possible files I could choose from is incorrect and features items long ago deleted from the Review 360 site. I have not changed the name of  this file at all, either here or in the player settings, which I suspected might have borked this behaviour with a previous file.

This file is new, created only shortly before I attempted to publish. The same thing was happening with an earlier file, so I started afresh and imported  a couple of slides from a prior version so as to break any connection. 

Thanks in advance 

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Dan!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble publishing new versions of a Storyline course to Review 360!

I noticed that you previously opened a support case that's being handled by my teammate, Dexter. It looks like Dexter reached out to your e-mail on April 2nd. Is there a chance the e-mail was diverted to a SPAM/junk folder?

I'll resend the e-mail and update your case, letting Dexter know you still require assistance!