Adding audio to RIse 360 Blocks

Jan 12, 2023

I know I can add audio to each step of a Process block, but can audio be added to other blocks? My solutions thus far are to use a SL block or add an audio file directly below the targeted block and add a caption for the photo to click the Play button for the audio. Thoughts?

3 Replies
William Shaul

Good Morning!

Yes, this table is a great resource for the IDs on my team. I posted it on a shared drive so we can all refer to it.

Wonderful support, Karl.

Bill Shaul

[Text Description automatically generated with medium confidence]

William Shaul
Sr. Instructional Designer
Care Management Training
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

phone: 313-448-7506
email: wshaul@bcbsm.com

[cid:image002.png@01D92724.E5AA4EF0]

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.

This message was secured by Zix(R).