Adding collaborators to multiple courses in bulk

Jun 12, 2020

I'm trying to find an easy way to share with mutliple collaborators at the same time rather than having to enter each course and change settings one by one.

Is there any way to set a default so that any new courses made automatically have all members listed as collaborators?

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

87 Replies
Dan Jeffries

Insane isn't it? We have thousands of lessons and I dread the prospect of new team members joining.

In fact, we've stopped sharing to all and only share with top level managers. 

I also can't believe that even Templates wont store team members. But hey, we've got 1000 templates to use so...

Karl Muller

Hi Alexis.

I found this on the roadmap page:

https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-360-Feature-Roadmap#rise-360 

Rise 360 Team Folders

Create shared team folders to organize your Rise 360 content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators.

Rise 360 Team Folders

Create shared team folders to organize your Rise 360 content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators.

Up next