54 Replies
Cynthia Klassen

Thank you Crystal, this is great news for narration. For my learners who are ESL and those who learn better by listening than reading I'm sure they would not mind having to click a button to start the narration - if that is the only option for your developers. I'm looking much forward to this feature!

Anthony Cummins
Crystal Horn

Hey there, everyone. We've been listening to your experiences and wanted to share an update about automatically playing audio in Rise 360 courses.

Web browsers are moving toward stricter auto-play policies in order to improve the user experience. We agree that requiring some kind of action from the user-  such as clicking a button before playing audio- is the right approach to ensure a unified experience for all learners. To that end, we won't be adding any auto-play features to Rise 360. However, we are looking at ways we may be able to provide narration features that don’t auto-play.

Hi Crystal,

Is there any more on this option of playing background music (if a learner would like)? 

Lebogang Mauku

@Mathew - with those Stricter policies in mind - then isn't it possible to add music on the Start button for the LEarners?  from my understanding, a button can have multiple functions right? so when the Learner Clicks start add a feature for us, content developers, to Upload music to play throughout the Course just like in Settings where one can hide and unhide a menu button.

is that doable?