Adding Storyline Blocks to Rise

Jul 01, 2021

Hi all I added a Storyline Block to Rise. The block was a quiz. On the last slide of the storyline slide when you answer the quiz correctly a continue button comes up. However, clicking that button doesn't then push you down the page in Rise towards the continue button. Wondering if there's something else I need to do here?  

Below is a link to my course. The block is in the section 'Applying the terms'. 

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/e0d4124b-23e1-4dfd-86a1-f34c95088b43/review 

thanks

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Joel! It sounds like you want to disable the continue button in Rise until the learner correctly answers the last question in the Storyline block, is that right?

If so, include a "complete course" trigger on the final feedback layer of the Storyline content. Here's how:

1. Delete the current Storyline block in your Rise 360 lesson.
  2. On the final feedback layer, add this trigger: Complete course when the timeline starts on this layer.
  3.  When you publish your Storyline course to Review 360, choose Track using complete course trigger.

4. Add the updated Storyline block to your Rise 360 lesson.
  5. Open the Continue button settings, and be sure to set the Completion Type to require learners to Complete the block(s) above the continue block.

Give that a try, and let me know if that works for you!