Block templates - unable to delete some and not shared to team

Mar 25, 2022

I created a number of Block templates in Rise a while ago (6 months ish). I knew at the time a couple were being problematic... but it's time to tidy up inventory...

I'm now unable to delete the problematic ones 'Error, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists.' I can use those templates, but other team members cannot see them. 

How can I tidy these ones up this? thanks!

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Jo! So sorry to hear you are getting an error when deleting some of your block templates.

Please try the following:

Make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.

Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.

If none of these steps work, please open a case with us here