Button stack as a form of choices in an interactive story

Aug 25, 2021

Hi!

I would like to create a kind of interactive story where you can make choices with the button stack. The assumption behind this will be to send the user to other paths of the scenario, from where it will be possible to return or select the next path.

I would like to be able to return to a given segment of the lesson, from where the user made the choice, in order to avoid scrolling through the whole story again. I would like to avoid having a lot of lessons on the front page. Instead, I would prefer the button stack to lead to a section of the lesson, or a hidden lesson that doesn't appear on the front page of the course.

Is it possible to create a button stack that will lead not to separate lessons, but only to subordinate elements of the lesson, such as a fragment of text or graphics? Something like a subpage of a given lesson that is not visible on the first page of the course.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

3 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Alexander,

Great question! You’ll want to use the course menu on the left side to navigate through a course. We don’t currently have the option to create a button to restart a course. We do have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Thanks for reaching out!