30 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Isobelle!

It sounds like you need a survey tool in Rise 360 that would allow you to add an ungraded survey question. While that's not on our feature roadmap currently, I'm happy to pass along your suggestion to our Product team.

In the meantime, I've seen other folks embed a survey from Google Forms or something similar to capture survey data from learners. Would that be an option for you?

Juliana Maziero

Hey Alyssa I have a similar problem. But I wanted the students to be able to collect their inputs like exporting the file they fill in. Unfortunately with forms they cannot do that. I actually was able to create something in storyline using java, but when I insert it in Rise it does not work (of course, because its java). Any way you know  a work around that?

Chris Bloom

Hey Alyssa! I have a question about the Google Forms. I'd like to make it required that the user fills out the form before they're allowed to continue in the course. I'm finding that the restricted navigation requires you to take the course in order, but not necessarily that you can require any specific actions in a section before proceeding. 

It's a long shot, but is there a way that the system can require the user to fill in the form (or at least click in the form) before continuing?

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Chris! While there isn't a way to ensure learners complete the embedded form, you could add a checkbox list block below the form with a statement: "I confirm that I have completed the form above."

Then, add a restricted continue button below the checkbox that will become enabled when the learner checks the box.

Would that work for your course? 

Rodrigo Trovisco

Hi Alyssa,

At the moment we are also using Google forms to gather learns feedback, and like others mention here, we would like the learns to fill in them before they could proceed with the training.

The suggestion you give above of using  a "checkbox list" box list, still doesn't assure they will actually need to fill-in and submit the from.

Are there any developments or plans to create a native survey tool in Rise 360?

Beside Google forms, and other tools like it, are there any other options to get learners feedback using Rise 360?

Rise 0

We use Microsoft forms , out of the need to have a survey function in offering online training...
Can be embedded ok in rise with some iframe size tweaks in the embed code.

The results link from MS forms is then posted to another rise course, for all the active courses so we can follow live the MS forms "conclusions" for all the courses.

If this could be done integrated inside Rise/articulate servers, we would not need MS forms.

+1