Card sorting block - bug?

Sep 03, 2020

Hi I think there is a bug in the Rise card sorting interactive block. When yo click the settings button and delete the last number of the Hex value, or highlight and enter a 0, a single digit or press the space bar, the background becomes transparent and the target area and score text also become transparent! So I thought how could this be useful :) I was thinking if you were to ask a reflective type question or a question where there is no right or wrong answer you could do something along the lies of the attached example. I basically used a text block to ask the question, then a checkbox list for the options. Next put a card sorting block with one category and one item. After this put in a conditional continue which is activated by the card being placed on the invisible target!  Check out the demo here: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/19ea4307-0bf9-444f-b3fa-db369f33b8a8/review

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Lisa! I'm sorry you're running into this, as well! We haven't seen this problem from our side yet -- would you mind if we had a closer look at your course?

If that works for you, you can send us your Share link by opening a case here. Please let us know which lesson the sorting block can be found in. We'll have a look from our side and let you know what we find!