Copy questions in Rise

Oct 09, 2018

Hi there,

Please, advice how I can copy or import questions from one quiz to another in Rise.

e.g. I have several questions in one Rise quiz block and I'd like to copy them and insert to another quiz. Are there any ways to copy and paste them or import? In this case it'll be much easier to work with questions.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

37 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Great news! Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide.

Enjoy!

Felix Franke

Hi Hazel,

thanks for posting this. I am absolutely LOVING this! Especially being able to push questions from a quiz into the question bank is sth. I am trying to get my LMS developer to create (and not just the other way round).

Any plans to also be able to shove knowledge check questions into the question bank? AFAIK this does not work (yet), does it?

Gina Cruz

I too want to be included in any updates on the quiz question bank. I was searching a way to move knowledge check questions into the quiz bank, within the same course but there doesn't appear to be an easy way of doing so without recreating the questions in the quiz bank.

This is neither convenient nor an efficient way of using Rise. 

Thanks, G.Cruz

Jennifer Stolz

I have a similar but different question about copying quiz questions. I am a "Course manager" of a course that I need to copy quiz questions from that course into a new Rise course. The "owner" of the original course is on maternity leave. How am I able to copy the quiz questions in the current course into a new Rise course if I'm the "manager" and not the 'owner' where the 'copy' or 'duplicate' is not available currently?

Angelo Cruz

Hi Jennifer! I understand you wanted to copy quiz questions to another Rise course.

There isn't an option to copy the quiz question. However, you can duplicate or copy a Quiz lesson to another Rise course. Here's a screenshot for your reference.

Are you not seeing these options from your end? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're getting?