Course publishing rights for Account Admins

Nov 04, 2022

We are switching LMSs and need to re-publish our Rise 360 courses in a different format for our new system. I'm an account admin and I have 1 other team member - is there a way admins can publish courses owned by individual team members? There's only two of us and we need to divide and conquer. I can't find where that is a possibility. Transferring ownership on individual courses is a time-consuming task.

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Lynn,

That sounds like a big task, and I'm sorry I don't have an easy way to help! Transferring courses can be an all or nothing event when you remove users from your team, but there isn't a way to select courses in bulk to add a collaborator or to transfer ownership. 

We're seeing how we can make team management of content easier, and I'll be sure we update this discussion with anything that helps in the future.

Lynn Ooten

I figured as much when I didn't get a quick response from anyone ☹. This would be an AWESOME and much needed enhancement. Would be helpful for a collaborator to be able to also publish courses they don't own as well - especially now-a-days when illness could potentially cause someone to be off work for an extended period of time. 

Eric Santos

Hi Lynn!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request, and we can't wait for you to finally check it out! 

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look slightly different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or a support case.