Critical error on SCORM 1.2 when creating a new version of a online Course!

Oct 28, 2020

Hello all,

I have been facing a new problem within Cornerstone and on my LMS system.

I need to create a new version of an online course but the same messages keeps coming *it is a Rise project*

"SystemError at Cornerstone.LMS.Business.Helper.TaskWrapper.CallAsyncMethod[T](Func`1 function, String functionName) in C:\Bitbucket\monolith\CornerstoneApp\LMS\Business\Helper\TaskWrapper.cs:line 35 at Cornerstone.Business.CMS.PublicationManager.CourseCreator.CreateServiceLo(ContentPackage package, Organization organization, Activity activity, String loId, String rootCourseId, String parentId, String providerId, String maxTimeAllowed, Nullable`1 maxScore, Nullable`1 masteryScore, String description, String keywords, String version, String createdBy, Int32 seq, Int32 langId, Int32 currencyId, Single size, Boolean allowDownload, ICsodContext context, LaunchType serviceLaunchType, String providerLoId, String objectType, Int32 activitiesCount, String browserCompatibilityMode, String url, Int32 publicationId) in C:\Bitbucket\monolith\CornerstoneApp\Cornerstone\Business\CMS\PublicationManager\CourseCreator.cs:line 681 at Cornerstone.Business.CMS.PublicationManager.CourseCreator.Cr
File: TaskWrapper.cs"

Do you know how to fix this problem?

6 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Joshua, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with updating your Rise 360 course in Cornerstone. I recommend testing your course in SCORM Cloud, the industry-standard testing engine. You can create a free account here: https://cloud.scorm.com

This video shows how to use SCORM Cloud with your Articulate content: https://articulate.fyi/1OHe39f

If you can update your courses in SCORM Cloud, the issue could be with Cornerstone. Feel free to open a case with their support team. 

If you experience the same issue in SCORM Cloud, we would love to take a closer look. You can send your course files here. Our support engineers are ready to help.