decision tree template in Rise?

Nov 29, 2021

Hello!  I haven't combed through all the Rise templates but wanted to see if anyone has seen a template w/a decision tree exercise in it?  I'm not opposed to building it in SL and adding it as a Rise block but figured I'd try to expedite development as much as possible :)

6 Replies
Judy Nollet

This article provides info about branching scenarios: 

https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-360-How-to-Use-Scenario-Blocks 

Basically, you need to create all the decision points and potential responses. (Keep in mind that a scenario can only have 3 possible responses.)

Then adjust the "Go to" selection for each response. 

For example:

FYI: The default "Scenario End" item is for text without a decision point. You can set up one of those for each end-point in the decision tree. For example, the "You choice is __" items in the above image are all text items.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, To Phuong Ho! Elizabeth created a course with a single lesson in it. That lesson only contains one scenario block. Here's a link to Elizabeth's course from the main menu page

When you open your course Share link and navigate to the lesson with the scenario block, copy the URL from that lesson.

Then, use that URL in your iframe embed code to link directly to that lesson and scenario block!