Exporting previous version of Rise courses in PDF format...

Dec 11, 2023

Hoping for some help from the eLearning community relating to accessing and exporting earlier versions of a published Rise course...

A third party (regulator) wishes to review the content of an earlier version of a published Rise course. I cannot restore the earlier version without losing all of the changes made since it was published (not an option).

I have the exported .zip file of the version I need (these are kept for compliance purposes) and I can see the 'old' version in Review360 but cannot figure out how to export it into PDF format.

I've tried importing the Rise content into Storyline as a web object and this works/plays, yet the content of the web object does not display when I export it in PDF format.

I've tried importing the above-mentioned Storyline block into Rise and again, this works, yet will not display the content of the block when the course is exported in PDF format. 

The simple solution is to provide the 3rd party with a review link, yet they are not open to this and only want to see the content in a PDF.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Adam

1 Reply