Find and replace in Rise?

Nov 08, 2017

Hi team

Loving Rise and the enhancements that keep coming through.

One that would be extremely useful is find and replace. I can find on the page I'm on using Ctrl+F but to be able to make blanket changes across the course would be fantastic!  

Regards

Ange

184 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hello, Chris. This discussion has definitely been active, and requests made here in E-Learning Heroes are one of the many input points our product team uses to prioritize new features.

We evaluate feature requests alongside our queue of bug fixes, new features already on the roadmap, and other projects. If a new feature makes it onto the roadmap, our team designs, develops, and tests it.

Thank you for chiming in -- I"ll let you know if this request moves closer to the top!

Mike Beagen

That is all well and good, however, has it made it onto the roadmap yet?

[cid:image001.png@01D68685.2547E790]Mike Beagen, LMS Coordinator
Oregon Department of Corrections
Professional Development Unit, Training

https://ilearn.oregon.gov

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission contains information belonging to the Department of Corrections, Human Resources Division. This information may be confidential and/or legally privileged and is intended for use of the addressee designated above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify us immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.