How to remove all courses sitting in My View

Oct 05, 2023

I have all team members courses (238 of them) showing up in the new function 'My View'. I assumed that when I worked on one of MY courses, this would then be at the top of the My View list because it was the most recent. This hasn't happened. How do I remove all of the courses from My View so that I can manually add back in just my courses, does anyone know? Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there!

Every course that was previously in your dashboard (before we released the new Team Folders  beta feature) is available in My View. You should see the option to sort the My View section by recent content at the top of the page.

In the next few days, you'll see additional file management options in My View that make it easier for you and your team to set up your shared folder structure in the new team folder section at your own pace. We're adding improvements to the way you manage the My View section. 

Please let me know if you're still not seeing your recent courses at the top of the My List section  after sorting with the Recent option!