45 Replies
Jess Richards

Adding my request!

In the meantime, 

• I uploaded a pdf to a Resources Section in my Rise project and copied the url.
  • Added a statement block in the relevant section on the Lesson.
  • Used an emoticon of a file (increased the size so it looks like a small icon) and then added a hyperlink to the emoticon

Not ideal, but looks neat enough for now. 

Adrian Moody

Another +1 here! Over 3 years and still not implemented?! Every other LMS I've worked with can do this in seconds via their basic text editor. Instead, I'm having to insert the images in a Storyline slide, add the URL as a trigger, export the package to Review 360 and import into my Rise courses as an interactive SL block .... ridiculous.

Danny Cole

Love Rise but, I just came across this discussion trying to address this problem and was surprised that this basic functionality still has not been implemented after so many years of requests by paid users. I was using linked images in Lectora back in 2009. It would really be a useful and fundamental feature especially considering it is such a basic feature of HTML.

regina lawson

Adding another +100 to the long list of customers who want this functionality too!  I thought for sure I'd missed something SUPER basic when I tried to use image hyperlink markers to branch/link to another module within the course. 

We love RISE as a rapid development tool and COMPLETELY understand that the goal of the tool is to be LESS complex than StoryLine which has the most functionality, but is also more difficult to learn and develop in. However, adding image marker hyperlinks that link to internal modules seems like more of a basic function.  It must be that it would require a great deal of back-end coding and/or structural changes for each module to have it's own addressable footprint.

Hoping this feature is still on Articulate's road-map.  If so, is there a current update from Articulate for advancement of this request?  Is it something we'll see in the foreseeable future?