Lettered Lists?

Jun 14, 2017

I'd like to make a lettered list:

A.

B.

C.

I thought I would be able to add a numbered list and change 1 to A, etc. But that isn't working for me. Am I missing something or is that not currently available?

Thanks!

36 Replies
Phil Foss

Glad to help TD, and you bring up an interesting point. In most websites, CSS (style information) is separate from your HTML code in a separate document (in a Cascading Style Sheet.) But the text editor in Rise- that you use when changing a font size or color- is adding inline css. It's not a very sustainable or replicable system, and leads to about 40% (estimate) of the ui bugs and feature requests on here. The hack I describe above exploits the same method that Articulate uses to modify text elements.

Madison Zalk

Articulate doesn't care about users. They never update anything we request and the replies from them always say the same thing: "Thanks for your idea! It's not an option right now, but we'll add it to the list!". So funny how many of these inquiries go back SIX YEARS. Shame on you, Articulate. I love Rise, but your prioritization of new features based on audience feedback is embarrassing. I couldn't care less about your new organizing folder functionality.