Link to Lesson in the course

Jun 20, 2018

The buttons in Rise allow you to link to different lessons in your course but there are times when there is a need to connect a text or an image to a particular lesson. Can this be developed please? And what do other course creators think of this? See attached image. I would like to create a hyperlink to the word 'found' to a previous lesson in my course. 

53 Replies
Sabrina Buecker

I would like to have this feature as well. I do not really understand why it has not been implemented yet. I searched for this topic and found several threats where this was requested. So the demand seems to be high. Is it that difficult to implement this feature? Even in PowerPoint you can link to other sections within the presentation. I am just curious. Thanks!

George Richards

I see it's been three years, and this issue has not been resolved. Any updates? I assume you guys are doing waterfall development.

Most mature tools of this ilk offer this very basic linking feature. They also offer anchor tags that allow you to link to content within the same lesson. Anchor tags have been around forever, and I see that that this feature enhancement has also been requested starting a several years ago. How's development on that one going too?