Looking for sample of Step By Step instruction for work instructions in Manufacturing Environment

Oct 25, 2022

I am looking for a template/sample of a course used on a manufacturing floor to give employees step by step instruction on building a part or running a piece of equipment. I need advice on how to make this courses accessible to anyone coming up to the machine to run it and needing the instruction.

1 Reply
Clint Hudgins

When it comes to instructions (assuming you are talking about Work Instructions), you can easily create these in Storyline 360 or Rise 360. You can take photos of the steps (if you wish) and add in step-by-step information. You can include quizzes or knowledge checks along the way or have them at the end. The software has numerous possibilities for procedural step creation.

As far as accessibility goes, there are a few ways that you can have the information some are more complicated than others, but you could use LMS via tablets, iPads, workstations, QR codes, use hyper-links to published courses, etcetera, etcetera. Articulate has templates within its software, so if you haven't checked there, I would also give that a shot. 

Hopefully, this helped a little.