37 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Boat Market, 

What version of Chrome are you using? You'll want to make sure you're using the latest version per the supported browsers here. Also, as Wendy asked are you seeing an error message or any of the Export prompts? I recorded a quick Peek video of what you should be seeing when you go through the Export process and I did it for LMS. Let us know where things hiccup for you! 

Cori Hodgson

Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue. This is the first time I am using Rise, but I can't even export the sample course. When I tried creating my own, things went great until I got to the exporting step. I have tried exporting it as SCORM, AICC, or No LMS - WEB ONLY, and nothing works.

I have attached a screen shot of the error I am receiving. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Cori

Hi Cori, 

Thanks for the image of the error - I can help get you up and running again with the export! 

It looks like you're using the Chrome browser - do you know which version? Here's a quick Peek on ways to check your browser version. You'll want to use the latest version and you could also try in another browser as listed here. 

Have you tried logging out of your Articulate 360 account and logging back in? 

If you're still unable to go through the export process, let me know! 

Cori Hodgson

Hi Ashley,

I am using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit), and I have tried logging out or my Articulate 360 account and back in a couple of times, with no result. I still get the same error! I also tried exporting the file in Internet Explorer 11 and got the same issue.

Any help you could give would be great! 

Thanks,
Cori

Hi Steve and Megan,

We're investigating an issue that may prevent you from being able to export content in Rise, and export content in Rise to Articulate Review. Sorry that it's slowing you down today! Our team posted an update on this to our status page, and we'll keep that updated as we investigate and fix the issue.  You can also subscribe to email notifications from that page so that you'll never miss any status notices or outages. 

Crystal Horn

Hello, Allyce. I'm sorry you got stuck on this course! Let's think over a couple of ideas:

• When you view the course using the Share URL, are there any lessons or blocks that don't display properly? If so, does deleting and rebuilding them help?
  • Can you export the course to Review 360?
  • What browser are you using to author this course? Can you try another supported browser (Safari, Edge, Google, Firefox)?

If these ideas don't help, we can request a copy of your course for troubleshooting with your permission. Connect with us privately here.

Karl Muller

Hi Lauren,

Whether or not you can export a course depends on your assigned role for each course:

• A Course Owner  can do everything.
  • A Course Manager can do everything except edit labels, transfer ownership, and delete the course. 
  • A Course Collaborator can edit the course but doesn’t have access to Settings, Share, Review, or Export.

Based on what you are saying, you are a Collaborator for this course.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Ambre! Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble exporting PDFs in Rise 360. I'm not seeing issues from my side, so please try this:

1. Create a new, blank Rise 360 course.
  2. Add a few basic blocks to a lesson: text, image, list, etc.
  3. Export this course as a PDF.

Let me know if that works, and we'll go from there!

Robert Loverin

This is an old thread, but maybe it will help. I just encountered this error. The course was exporting just find using the SCORM option, but would not publish as a PDF.

So, I changed the export setting to Web and exported the course successfully. Then, I changed the setting to PDF and it worked. 

Perhaps it was dumb luck or maybe switching the options around fixed something.