New Real Content releases

Apr 24, 2023

Is there somewhere I can subscribe to updates on new Real Content that is released? There's so much wonderful content in here that it's hard to notice when new ones are added.

5 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi there!

New features and fixes that have been added to Rise 360 are listed under the Rise 360 Version History. This includes updates on the new releases of Real Content. See the version history here:

You can also view a list of Real Content here:

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have additional questions! Have a great day!

Everi Organizational Development and Culture

Will New "Real Content" continue to be released? Looking back through the Version History there does not seem to have been anything since February 2023, or if I missed something there at least has not been much Real Content for the past year. The Real Content is my organization's favorite feature of Articulate over other eLearning development tools so I'm hoping we get more soon! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Everi Organizational Development and Culture!

Thanks for sharing the feedback!

I'm so glad to hear you and your colleagues are finding value in Real Content Templates! Our development team is considering additional titles for our roadmap, but I don't have anything official to announce at this time.

By checking the Rise 360 Version History, you'll be in the right place for updates! If you have any other ideas you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to let us know!