Open Ended Questions

Sep 26, 2023

Hi

I have not found a way to capture the answers to open ended questions in Rise 360.  The Knowledge Check has the question type option but Knowledge Checks don't capture the answers and the questions are not scored.    The Quiz option does not have an open ended question type option.    I have not seen this question option and capture in Storyline. 

Any suggestions?  

13 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Christa!

There currently isn't an option for an open-ended question in Rise 360. However, we are tracking requests for an option to add survey/short answer quiz questions in Rise 360 that can be sent to your LMS.

I'll add you to the list to make sure you receive updates, or possible workarounds, regarding this.

Tim Bertolet

Could you add me to this list as well.
I would love to be able to add open-ended questions to prompt reflections as a person goes through a course.

It would be great if we could collect answer along the way and then compile them and have the learner be able to see their answer or get an email copy or something to use in later discussions and live webcall events.

Lisa McVey

We also have "reflection" type questions in the workbooks we are making in Rise 360 to go with a course we offer. Would love the user to be able to add their reflections right in their own workbook, even if it means we never see their answer. We don't intend to score the answers they give, just give an opportunity for them to jot down their thoughts occasionally as they go. An open-ended question would be a great addition!