PDF print report from quiz in rise.

Jun 26, 2018

Hi, Does rise have the function to print a report of the quiz component? This is so the learner has a hard copy to validate their leaning. I'm new to rise so still learning the functionality.

20 Replies
Tax Education

Hi,

I've just watched the video promoting Review 360 (and as useful as that would be to some people in some situations) but would really also appreciate the ability to export everything (read "including quiz feedback") to a PDF which isn't currently possible. I would then convert the PDF to Word and get track-changed feedback.  

The current state is a step backwards from what is available in Studio.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Bryan. No updates on the ability to print quiz results or a certificate in Rise 360 at this time.

• Are you using a learning management system to track your learners?
  • Are your courses geared toward students of your institute, for training coworkers, or both?

You may want to have a look at Rise.com, an all-in-one training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to track, and simple to manage. It includes certificates of completion and reporting tools that might interest you. If you check out Rise.com and have questions, feel free to reach out to the Rise team by starting a conversation in the lower right corner of the page!

Karl Muller

Hi Dan,

If you are looking for a report that provides student responses to quiz questions, you need to investigate what reports your LMS has.

When you publish your Rise 360 course for cmi5, SCORM 2004, or xAPI (Tin Can), it sends full quiz question text to your LMS. 

Although this data is sent to the LMS, the LMS may may not store the data, or may not have a report to provide easy access to this data.