Prevent overlapping questions and answers in "Scenario" interaction

Jun 20, 2022

Hey,

Is it possible to make sure that answers and questions in dialog scenarios don't overlap?

Most of the time it seems to work fine. But when aspect ratios get narrower than usual pc ratios there is some overlap. (see screenshot)

Is it possible to prevent that? It seem that should happen automatically when the answers and the question are in the same parent element.

Best,

Jeremy

6 Replies
Jeremy Schulz

well it is obviously not the screen resolution. bot for example if your browser windows is only resized to half the screen or something you get there.

I am just wondering why the answers automatically fit beneath each other and arrange themselves accordingly but the question does not. It seems that it should just extend the height of the whole element to fit everything properly which does not seem like a hard thing to do.

But i guess from my side that is nothing i can do and i just have to accept it the way it is, correct?

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jeremy! To follow up in this discussion, we found that if you enlarge the font size to 22, for example, we see the overlap of answer and question text in scenario blocks. We've got this behavior documented for review.

Can you let me know what your preferred behavior would be? For example: the text shrinks, or the scenario block becomes taller to accommodate larger text bubbles, etc.