Question bank in Rise?

Aug 06, 2018

Hello.

I very much love Rise and would like to recommend it for my organization. The only (major) obstacle is that it seems impossible to develop a series of question banks in Rise. That for me, is a deal breaker.

Still, this should be pretty easy to incorporate. Could you please tell me if that is in the pipe works? I cannot think of a more needed feature.

Many thanks,

115 Replies
Stuart Johnston

Hi

Just including my +1 vote for this.  We have tens of thousands of users completing our Rise courses annually.  We collate their feedback monthly.  Every month we are receiving extreme levels of frustration in our student feedback regarding the Rise assessments which we cannot address because the Rise feedback and knowledge check features aren't strong enough.

Whilst I acknowledge that these changes and coding are not easy - surely there is enough overwhelming feedback on this thread (and others) to warrant Rise progressing these features to the next stage?

I note the staff responses on this thread are continually saying: "We'll add it to our feature requests" and "Can't share more information"....  Is there a place community members can go to see what is on your roadmap?

Cheers

Hazel Bartolome

Great news! Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide.

Enjoy!