Quiz settings not saving when publishing

May 29, 2023

Hi Team

I have my settings for my quiz questions set so the answers do not display if the answer is incorrect, but when I go to publish the course in LMS platform the settings go back to the default settings and all answers are visible allowing the user to see the correct answer. 

Content and images are all updating correctly its just the quiz settings that doesn't seem to retain when being published

3 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi Jeremy!

Sorry to hear that your Quiz Settings aren't retained in the published output (LMS).

When you select Hide All Answers in the Quiz Settings, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added. See this quick animation below on how the quiz should behave with this setting:

hide all answers

When I published the Rise 360 course to LMS and uploaded it to an LMS server, SCORM Cloud, the quiz behaved the same way as shown above.

To investigate this issue, first, try clearing your web browser cache. Here's how to do it for your browser:

Next, can you try republishing your Rise 360 course to LMS, and upload it to your LMS as a new course?

If the issue persists, please create a support case so we may look into this issue closely.