Re-import of XLIFF but not translated

Jun 05, 2024

Hi there,

I am unable to import a translated XLIFF file into my Rise course. What's weird is that I get a message saying that the import is successful, when I go back to my course, none of the content is translated.

I'm not sure what the issue is. I know it's the right course file (not a different file) and followed the steps. 

Any ideas on what might cause this/how to proceed? 

Appreciate your help.

2 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Sandy!

Sorry to hear your XLIFF file is not translating your Rise course as expected!

It would be easier to troubleshoot the behavior if we could have a closer look at the XLIFF file that's giving you trouble. Do you mind sharing that here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

We'll let you know as soon as we receive it!

Chris M

Hi Steven and Sandy,

As others, I do have exactly the same problem: "Import is successful" but no translations show up... 
(I also tried to change the "source-language" code to the translation one, still no change...)

Can you let us know here what could be the problem(s) for that?

I noticed other users had it (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/help-importing-an-updated-xliff) and it would be useful if we can check directly here in the forum the possible causes you noticed in the files you received so we can solve the problem on our side without opening and waiting for a ticket answer.

Thanks!