Replace image - stuck on 'processing'

Sep 20, 2019

Hi, 

I seem to be having more and more problems with uploading images to my Rise courses using the 'replace image' function. Most times it seems to get stuck on 'processing'. If I cancel the process and try again I can usually get it to work after 4-5 tries, but it takes a lot of time. 

It is a relatively new issue so I'm wondering if Rise has been updated and there is a bug in the upload system that was not there before?

16 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hello, Morten. I'm sorry you're getting stuck with images. We currently don't have widespread reports of this behavior. As long as you're using a supported browser and aren't experiencing network issues, your image files should upload smoothly.

We'd be happy to work with you one-on-one to investigate! Start a conversation with my team here, and feel free to share an example image file for us to test. We'll delete your files when we're done troubleshooting.

IO Learning & Development - Onboarding for New Associates

I'm having the same issue--except worse.  

Not only my new images are stuck on spinning wheels... When I look at my other already-created courses, who each have their own header images setup by me weeks ago, their header images are not showing as well--be it from the design screen or when I play "Preview".

Just gone.

Alyssa Gomez

Hey folks, really sorry for the trouble.

Right now, uploading and viewing images in Rise 360 and Review 360 is unavailable. Exporting content from Rise 360 is also unavailable. We’re looking into what went wrong. We’ll let you know as soon as we have more info. 

You can stay up-to-date with the latest information on our status page here.