Resizing pictures in Rise Carousel Quote

Aug 15, 2019

I love using the carousel quote, but find that the picture is just a little small.  Is there any way to adjust the size?

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Lisa,

While there isn't a way to adjust the size of the image in a quote carousel block, there may be another block type you can use!

If you like the way the quote carousel scrolls left and right, try the process block instead. It's got a larger space for an image, and there's also plenty of room for text. What's more, you can remove the word "Step" at the top if that's not relevant to your content.

Let me know if that would be an option for you!

Lisa Hannigan

Great idea! I'll give this a try.  What I would love to see is the ability to select the version of quote option you'd like to use within the carousel.  For example, the image size for Quote C is perfect and would have been my choice for this selection.  Just some feedback for future iterations.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Mollie McCormick

I'd like to footstomp this idea -- allow resizing of the image with the carousel quote style (it's way too small) AND allow you to make any of the types of quote blocks into a carousel.

Further, for the quote with the larger block image on left, please add option to have the image appear on right OR left.

It looks like there have been no changes to the quotes in over 2 years?

Gren Foronda

Hi Julia!

Currently, there isn't a way to remove the entire Step Label at the top of a Process block. We're tracking requests for this feature, and we'll keep this thread posted for updates that can help!

In the meantime, you can delete the word "Step" in the Step Label option under the Settings of the Process block. This will show just the step numbers at the top of the block, as shown below:

Process Step Label

Let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications; I'm here to help!