Resources

Oct 28, 2022

We are relatively new to Articulate and have issues with only one person as the owner who can share content when we collaborate as a team.   A couple of features we would like to suggest:  1.  Selecting quotes and notes that are topic specific that you can add to a course without having to search through many lessons.  2.  Lessons have some very good videos and it would be a good idea to have just the videos as a resource.  

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Dana! Thanks so much for that feedback and your feature ideas! It sounds like you're exploring the prebuilt content in Rise, and you want an easy way to search the specific blocks within each prebuilt lesson. 

The videos included in the prebuilt content should always stay within a Rise 360 course, but you're welcome to use the videos in your own custom courses rather than within a prebuilt course. Let me know if that's what you had in mind!

Dana Gleason

Are the video blocks available alone as a resource without having to select either a lesson or a course?
I like the videos, but the content in the lesson or course resources, are not applicable to our business needs.
I also like the quotes and “notes” you have in the lesson resources but would like to have a resource option of just Quotes or notes. Same concept when I can search for a picture.

Dana Gleason
L&D Analyst/SME
Work Number: 877-349-5260
Email: dgleason@ford.com

Learning is an experience. Everything else is just information.

* Albert Einstein

Angelo Cruz

Hi Dana! You can definitely reuse the videos and quotes from our prebuilt content.

You can reuse a video or a block by saving it as a Block Template. You don't need to save other lessons or content, just the ones that you need.

Check out this article to learn more about how you can create, share, and reuse existing blocks using Block Templates!

On a side note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information in the public discussion. You can edit it out of the post here if you wish!