Retake course is blank

Jan 05, 2023

Hi! I built a Rise 360 course for informational purposes which I'd like users to be able to revisit whenever they like. However, if you complete the course (click thru at all of the content) which is hosted in an LMS and relaunch it, you get a blank screen. The left-side navigation is gone and there is no option to access the content. Am I missing a setting?

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

HI Kavi! So sorry to hear that when your learners retake your course, the course is blank.

I suggest troubleshooting your file in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

You'll also find some helpful LMS-troubleshooting tips here.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the course also opens up a blank screen upon relaunching in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with us here so that we can investigate.