Rise 360 alternative to use for client presentations?

Jun 18, 2020

So I created a COVID-19 Return to Office course for my company and one of the salespeople loved the format so much, she's asking if they can use it to create client presentations. While I can see that being a possible use for Rise 360, I'm afraid that it's also using a sledgehammer to kill a fly, in both capabilities and cost. I figure there has to be a non-eLearning development software similar to Rise 360 that I could point her to. I don't have too much time to spend browsing Google, so I figured I'd put it out to the hive mind to see if I can get a little help. Anything is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Bryan Kearney

Hi Brian,

My team have been looking at using Rise as a presentation tool as a means of standardising the output style of materials. We use contracted trainers to develop presentations based on our templates but the standard they produce is not great. We are thinking of just getting the contractors to script the content, then we create it in Rise. We hope this saves time and creates more consistent output, plus a good learning option after delivery.

Just wondering if you started to use Rise for presentations or if you found an alternative?

Thanks,

Bryan