Rise 360/Review 360 – Multiple user publishing to the same review

Jun 27, 2019

Hi,
We are having issues within our organisation with the creation and sharing of 360 reviews within Rise. Can someone clarify how this should worked?
One of my colleagues created a 360 review. He was the 'owner" of the course and I was an administrator. Should we both be able to publish to the same review link?
Something odd has happened, because now only can publish to the review that he created. He can no longer see the review on the publish drop-down options. Is this a bug?
Thanks.
Julian

13 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Julian!

That's a great question. The course will be published in the Owner's Review 360 account. As an admin collaborator, you will not see the course published in your own Review 360 account. 

If the course Owner publishes the course to Review 360, they should see multiple versions on the same URL:

• Version 1: the version you published
  • Current version: the version the Owner published

Let me know if that's not what you're seeing on your side!

Julian Stubbs

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for your response.  Please see attached screenshot. I am currently the owner of this course, but my colleague and I have transferred ownership back and forth a couple of times (of a couple of modules).

For each of these modules, my colleague created the reviews with the date 30052019.    For some reason he is now unable to see his own reviews in the drop-down menu, but I can see them.  Our client wants us to maintain the same review link so every time he makes changes I have to republish the modules for him. Is there any way for him to get these reviews to come up in his drop-down menu again.  We've tried transferring ownership back and forth, but it's made no difference - he can't see his own reviews, but I can!   We are 100% sure these reviews were created by him because of the unique names and I wasn't working on the courses at the time.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks.

Julian

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Simon and Julian,

We're seeing an issue in Rise 360 where an Admin collaborator for a Rise 360 course is unable to update or publish a new version of an existing course. The only option the Admin collaborator can see is "Create a new item". 

This means that each time the Admin collaborator publishes a course to Review 360, it appears as a new item with a new URL.

Does that seem to match what you're seeing on your side?

Julian Stubbs

Hi Alyssa,

I don't think this is the issue that we are experiencing. In the attached screenshot I've highlight two reviews that I can see on my publish list, and yet I didn't create them, Simon did.  However, he cannot see them on his drop-down menu, so I am having to publish his courses each time he updates them. There was some transfer of ownership, but whether he is the owner and I am admin, or the other way round, he cannot see these items.

Simon, can you upload a screenshot of what you can see on your drop-down menu?

Thanks.

Julian

Julian Stubbs

Thanks Simon. The other review links are ones I have created for other courses so I wouldn't expect you to be able to see those. Alyssa, the issue is just with those two that I've highlighted.

Any ideas how I can transfer those reviews over to Simon (the customer doesn't want to change the links as they've already been sent out.)

Thanks.

Julian

Lea Agato

Hi folks! I’m happy to let you know that we’ve released a new Team Folders feature in Review 360.

Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. Allow multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

You can check out the full details of this feature here: Review 360: Share Items with Team Folders

We’d be happy to hear how this feature works for you!